- Codeball is hosted on AWS, with encryption in transit and at rest.
- Codeball stores information about the repositories that it processes, which includes usernames, email addresses, and derived data from the repositories and change history.
- Content that you provide through the use of the service is used strictly for the purpose of providing the service.
- Codeball is a service provided by Sturdy Sweden AB (in Stockholm, Sweden)
- If you want to exercise your data protection rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect?
This information is accessed strictly for the purpose of providing the service.
The raw data (such as the git history) is never accessed by Codeball employees or shared with third parties.
Repository contents is accessed only to generate derived data, and is completely deleted from Codeball systems after a week of inactivity.
Codeball collects the following data:
|Datapoint||Example||What it's used for|
|Repository Metadata||Name and URL||Used for analytics and billing|
|Contribution Metadata||Name and URL||Used for analytics and billing|
|Derived data from the contribution/PR||Number of lines added, last time the affected files where changed, shape about the contribution, file types, email addresses||Predictions|
|Derived data from the repository||Code frequency, historical authors, and changes over time||Predictions|
|GitHub Actions Usage||Name of the action (such as baller or approver), repository URL||Analytics|
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Codeball with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use the application on codeball.ai
- Use the Codeball APIs, through integrations with Codeball such as the Codeball Action for GitHub.
How will we use your data?
Codeball collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide the Codeball services.
Appendix: Sub processors
|Sub-processor||Service provided||Location of the sub-processor|
|Amazon Web Services||Cloud service provider||United States of America|
|PostHog||Metrics and analytics||United States of America|
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in the United States of America. All data is encrypted in transit between to and from the Codeball servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are displeased with us
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com. You may also contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, www.imy.se, firstname.lastname@example.org).